Tagged!

Monday, November 03, 2008

I've been Tagged again. And this time by talented fingers Embellisher, by the hugely interesting Krista of Luminous Life & by artistic Megha of Arth and Nitya. (If u are interested in reading my previous tagged entry click here) There have been a couple of others who've tagged me & my apologies to them for not linking them here. The deal is this- I need to put down here 7 random things about myself & tag fellow bloggers and keep all concerned in the loop. So here's my list :)
I'm constantly thinking of travelling. I'm happiest planning a trip, a weekend, a month, a year a lifetime full of travel. Take me to a new place. Make me happy.
I am Rajasthan obsessed. I will be going there soon for a 2nd time. I just know I will keep travelling to Rajasthan till I die and never have enough :) :)



I can speak 5 different (Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil, Marathi, Gujrati) Indian Languages and not a single foreign one. English in my head is not foreign, its the language I think in.

From fill circle lines flickr stream
Net junkie, that is me. I can spend 24x7 in front of the comp. But I've consciously been taking it easy & therefore not blogging or flickering as often as I used to :)
This year has been all about change for me, I cut my long curly hair & coloured it. Im also a lot more 'dressy' now & am actually wearing some of the loads of jewellery that I own.
I used to be such a digital art person & that is changing. Whatever had to happen had to happen on the computer, but these days I find myself very drawn to 3d art, where I need to put things together, stick them, I find myself obsessed with texture & material and juxtaposition. Scrapbooking inspires me hugely & I'm forever drooling over Ali Edwards & Anahata Katkin. I have already done one piece of 3d art for my friend which i will feature soon here, so look out for it :)
I am just LOVING Ali Edwards' work

Anahata Katkin is blowing my mind!!!
And as I write this post, the hottest news is that I'm the owner of a brand new Canon DSLR :) My flickr won't languish anymore & oh maann how i missed having a camera. Its an update from one tagged to another, cause in my last tagged post I had actually asked you guys to help me figure whether I should pick a DSLR or just go for a high end point and shoot. You'll be seeing a lot of my photographs in the forthcoming posts & that's a promise.
I now tag fellow bloggers whom I've grown to like and whose work I admire: Felicia of 'near and far', Joanna D of LotusHaus, Prashant Bhardwaj of Chai ki Dukaan and Jessica Gonacha of 'treasuring'.
Images from Gettyimages.com, Google, aliedwards and anahata katkin's sites

You Might Also Like

17 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images